• What we'll do
Join Meetup organizers in New York City and learn to build your communities together! All organizers are welcome, though our activities are geared towards newer organizers.
Members will get everything they need to create their communities on Meetup, including:
- How to use Meetup to create a welcoming experience for their members
- What it takes to be a great host
- Resources and ideas for growing a strong community
- A supportive group of other organizers in New York!
We need you for our fun activities! To respect everyone’s schedule, please inform the organizer if you think you’ll be more than 15 minutes late.
Attendees should bring:
- Supplies to take notes (a notepad and pen or digital device)
- A device to view their Meetup (smartphone, computer, or tablet)
- An open mind—this is about learning and sharing!
• Important to know
This Meetup is packed with discussions and activities to help newer organizers be successful. Please reach out to the Meetup Community Experience Team if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!
Space is limited for this event, so please be sure to update the organizer if you’re unable to attend. Any members RSVPed that have been organizing a Meetup for over 5 months may be removed from the list to ensure newer organizers can attend.
Come ready to absorb new ideas and talk about your group. We would love to hear what issue you have and provide possible solutions.
This will be about providing a support base for you. We are here to help IRL (In Real Life) so list the issues you are having building/maintaining community and let's talk about them.
• What we'll do